Friday, June 1, 2007

Singur - Diary of Mamata




My Diary - dated 1st june, 2007

I, Mamata am very sad today. I felt very weak and empty today. So in afternoon, i eat lots of rice and 4 pieces of fish with egg fry and then it made me feel full. later i had to consume 4 packets of Eno salt to soothe my stomach. But today i am very sad. I have lost it all. Today, the farmers of Singur, who i have fooled for over 1 year now, have seen through my pc sorcar like tricks and have kicked me out. Those donkeys. How dare they do that. How, they just voted me and my candidates out in the gram panchayat elections. How many days and nights i had spent to make them understand how without their land they will be nothing - and the fools bought it also. If the tata car factory comes up at Singur, then i would not be left with anything. The villagers wont need me anymore. Then they will have hospitals, schools, roads, jobs and cars. How will i show them their poverty and promise them that i will fight for them and fill that gap. it looks like new india will make beggars of politicians like me, who in the old poverty days were called Firebrand politicians. These stupid donkeys of Singur. I did so much for them. I put up a false show of fast, and i had to eat late at night the semi cold mutton biriyani, that too after the lights were switched off by my party colleagues. We really feasted on good mutton Biriyani those 15 days of fasting. And i had to eat a lot in the night as during the day i had to actually fast. Dear Diary how cruel can fate be. With one stroke of fate life changes. My friend Medha too had called up today and was saying the same - now that Singur is over and she and Anuradha Talwar, now that they stand exposed dont know as to what to do next. Medha said she will head back to Gujrat and see if she can exploit the dam scenenario any further. Or the second option is a possible tie up with Sharmila, the girl who has been now fasting for 7 years against the army. Must say, that girl must be eating loads of Biriyani. Anuradha, on the other hand has decided to go for an image makeover. She is now over 30 kgs overweight, and her grassroot activist profession is not in sync with her huge well overfed frame. I too advised her to slim atleast 20 kgs and then maybe, she can try out some new racket in Chattisgarh or Jharkand. For her forthcoming birthday i have thus decided to gift her books about the history, culture language etc of the tribals in those states. But all that is ok, but what am i left with? Now again my votebank will reduce to the same limited slums of Kolkatta. Now, with this defeat even the congress will not entertain me. Just my luck. And whereas Mayawati's luck is back again. I cant even start a gurjar movement in West Bengal. Let me see, what best i can do. If there is some unlisted tribe in west bengal - then i can give call to get them ST quota. For beginners, i have asked my colleagues to make a chart of all the areas in west bengal which has been earmarked for SEZ. I might just get lucky. I am a very positive person, and strongly believe that the politics of hatred works. Let me see where all can i create confusion and simmer hatred. I will soon update you my dear diary, the moment i have a strategy in place. For today, i am still sad. i have lost Singur, but now i feel very sleepy. Will write more tomorrow. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very true, its seems the soul of didi just drifted out on the way to the devils university to get her daily dose of blood.

andy

Anonymous said...

Yes It is true .. the bustard doesn't have any feeling for the Fate of our Bengal.. She has been backed up by Marwaries to pull out TATA from Bengal..

PLease remove her from the side.. she is just a Hore & noting else.. If possible kill her for the sake of Bengal..